- Uganda Wild life Education Centre (UWEC) with a variety of animals including the lions, crocodiles, hippos, chimpanzees, monkeys, various snake varieties and bird species.
- Botanical Gardens with a variety of plant species from all over Uganda, Africa and beyond.
- Leisure parks like the Muzinga Park, Children’s Park and Mayors’ Gardens.
- Sports facilities like the Entebbe Golf course, Kakeeka cricket grounds, swimming pools at several major hotels and several playgrounds.
- Hotels, Guest Houses, Campsites
- Daily ferry to Kalangala Island
- The Entebbe International Airport
The residents are engaged in a number of economic activities, which include:
- Public service.
- Urban and peri-urban farming.
- Aviation related activities.
- Hotels & restaurants.
There are lots of things to see in Entebbe. Its most outstanding attractions are
- Lake Victoria
- Uganda Wildlife Education Centre (UWEC)
- Entebbe Botanical Gardens
- Ngamba Islands
- Zika Forest
- Mabamba Wetlands
- Lutembe Bay
- Bugungu landing site
- Nakiwogo landing site – and the stunning sunset site
- State House
- Entebbe Resort Beach
- Speena Beach
- Lido Beach
- Aero Beach
- Sports Beach
- White Sand Beach
- Open Beach
- Anderita Beach
Historical sites such as
Entebbe Za Mugula